micro-moose-berlin is a digital audio mastering studio, known for exceptionally high quality detailed work and individual attention.

formerly micro-moose Brooklyn, the studio is now housed in a custom designed and tuned room in the Neukoelln area of Berlin, Germany, and includes all our favorite tube gear.

we work with clients from all over the world, and of course our old friends from New York City, via FTP upload/download.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

oddments...

My old 80-8. 
Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but it is completely renovated (check out the azimuth on the oscilloscope!)...

____________________________
And here is a new addition: Jeff Fisher at Rerun Electronics built out (and heavily modded) a quartet of Magnetic Sound preamp/line-drivers to deliver some needed makeup gain for my Studer 089.  They use the same UTC HA100X transformers that the original LA2A's employed, with a 50's DDR circuit design.  Very tasty, and gorgeous to boot.  Thanks Jeff!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Micro Parts MI

    ReplyDelete